GUIDELINES FOR KIT, PUC AND DISTRIBUTORS/SUPER STOCKIST OWNERS w.ef 1
st SEPT 2020
1. REGISTRATION AND PANEL CHARGE FOR KIT POINT IS 2,500/- (non-refundable)
2. REGISTRATION AND PANEL CHARGE FOR PICK UP CENTER (PUC) IS 3,500/- (non-refundable)
3. REGISTRATION AND PANEL CHARGE FOR DISTRIBUTORS/SUPER STOCKIST IS 10,000/- (nonrefundable)
4. There can be numerous kit points (minimum distance will be 4 kms)
5. For pick up center following guidelines will follow:
a) For Gram Panchayat and Tehsil Area only one Pick Up Center will be provided.
b) For N.A.C and Municipality Area minimum distance will be 5 kms.
c) For Municipal Corporation Area minimum distance is 1.5 kms.
d) For Type- C Towns below 1 lakh population 1 PUC will be provided.
6. FOR DISTRIBUTORS/SUPER STOCKIST FOLLOWING RULES WILL FOLLOW:
a) There will be one distributor district wise per 30 lakh population or 30 km radius.
b) There will be only one super stockist per 1 cr population approx or 100 km radius.
c) Appointment of DISTRIBUTORS/SUPER STOCKIST will be solely dependent on management’s decision supported by past business track records.
Margin for KIT POINT owners:
a) Minimum 100 kits has to be ordered- margin 4 %
b) 101 to 199 kits- margin 4.75 %
c) 200 to 500 kits- margin 5.5 %
d) 501 to 1000 kits- margin 6 %
e) More than 1001 kits- margin 7 %
Kit dispatch by company will be maximum 15 working days from order with full payment. Demurrage and delay charges by company will be 0.25 % per day of delay.
after appointment of PUC, kit point owner will receive kit from nearest PUC.
Stock order guidelines for PUC till PUC is allotted DISTRIBUTORS/SUPER STOCKIST
1. Detergent powder, Dish wash, phenyl, Toilet cleaner, Detergent soap, Toothpaste, Bath soap, Hand wash and related items- minimum order 4 ton or value 2.5 lakhs.
2. Masala items,food items, tea and related item- minimum order 3 ton or value 2.5 lakhs.
3. Cooking oil items
a) Mustard oil- minimum order 600kg
b) Rice bran oil-minimum order 600 kg
c) Groundnut oil-minimum order 1 ton
d) Soya refine oil-minimum oil 600 kg
4. Cosmetics item- minimum order 100 pcs each
5. Wellness products- minimum order 100pcs
6. Medicines –minimum order 5 strip/bottle
a) For cosmetics , wellness and medicines both damage and expiry settlement will be provided. Expiry settlement is subject to max 6 months prior of expiry date. For damage settlement PUC has to make a video while receiving the goods in presence of the transporter and inform company within 12 hrs of receiving goods.
b)For food and other edible FMCG only damage settlement will be provided.
c)For non-edible FMCG both damage and expiry settlement will be provided. Expiry
settlement is subject to max 6 months prior of expiry date. For damage settlement PUC
has to make a video while receiving the goods in presence of the transporter and inform company within 12 hrs of receiving goods.
Goods dispatch by company will be maximum 10 working days from order with full
payment. Demurrage and delay charges by company will be 0.15 % per day of delay.
PANCHORA INDUSTRIES PVT LTD